Through the untiring efforts of pioneers such as, Mrs. Isabelle Bass and Mr. Austin Channer, the Linden SDA School opened in 1959 with nine students in four grades, a principal and one teacher. By the second year, the enrollment had risen to forty students in eight grades. During the ensuing years, the student body had steadily increased, and today the school has an accomodation of 235 students. Formerly located at 172-12 Linden Boulevard, St. Albans, the school was relocated to its present site, 137-01, 228th Street, Laurelton, New York in 1981. Its motto is “Education for Now and Eternity”.

The following principals have served the school.
Ms. Frankie Lawton 1959 -1964
Mr. William Douthard 1964 –1965
Mr. Louis Matthews 1965 –1974
Mr. Arnold Corbier 1975 -1977
Mr. Carney Bradford 1977 -1980
Mrs. Elsie G. Hall 1980 -1981
Mr. Laurent Servius 1981 –1996
Mr. Rufus Small 1996 -1997
Mrs. Gwendolyn Wesley 1997 -2000
Dr. Beverly Cameron 2000 -2005
Mr. George Coke 2005 -2009
Mr. Grafton B. Jones 2009 – 2011
Dr. Delrose Patterson 2011 –2014
Dr. Laurene Richards- Usher 2014- Present

H1

1983 – 1984
Principal: Laurent Servius

 H2

1962 – 1963
Principal: Ms. Frankie Lawton

 

H31970 -1971
Teacher: Helen Tolliver – Grade 3
Principal: Mr. Louis Matthews

H42014 -2015
Principal: Dr. Laurene Richards- Usher